Inspired by coral reefs
Corree will charm you by its organic texture, colour palette possibilities and combination of polymer clay and metal asssembling. The tutorial contains:
- specific texturing, creating your own tool,
- combining and playing with colors,
- delicate semi-hollow beads in different variations a big circular beads with rays,
- how to put everything together in a sophisticated way using wire.
- Technique is universal, you can use it on any kind of jewellery.
- Suitable for beginners as well as advanced.
- You can make and sell jewellery after this tutorial. Please do not spread this tutorial without my explicit permission. If you mention me or my work, it’ll always make me happy.
- Happy claying!