Mandals are charming circular shapes,
with rich and long history. Healing and magic power are often attributed to this symbol. Making mandalas is creative and meditative process. Mandalas are often drawn and paint or made with sand. Now you can create your own polymer clay mandalas.
Tutorial contains step by step description with photos + short videotutorial.
- Convex base for mandalas
- Color blended circle cane – 4 variations
- Creating pattern
- Decorating with other circles and dots
- Back side – brooch
- Attachment: Stencil for mandalas layout
- For beginners and advanced
- Kato polyclay is used in this tutorial. (You will find tips for working with Kato in this tutorial).
- For the best explanation you can see process on photos and also in video.
- You can make and sell jewellery after this tutorial. Please do not spread this tutorial without my explicit permission. If you mention me or my work, it’ll always make me happy.
- Happy claying!